Sunday, September 2, 2012

authentic nfl football jerseys but unfortunately I do not what time

Put cabaret singing as a holiday to relax, so that should be able to play a role to relax the nerves, we are all young people do not need their own nerves stretched so tight, too far, happy little is the best choice . Text Zuming hear shining eyes, took a deep breath, calm down, I found the original chaos lyrics mind clear.
The Zuming pleased nod, a thumbs-up to me, and then put in my hand lyrics single folded pocket, this says to me: more fact, this song I would long,air jordan all shoes, just you know, I was afraid of the scene singing when forgetten, so it has been constantly repeated remember the lyrics, who knows more recite the worse not to think about it now naturally,authentic nfl football jerseys, but the lyrics went came to my mind. the most basic common sense, singing, acting as well. my performances, my heart is very chaotic, not sober mind. pressure on me, it is too big points. It seems that he does still more tender, like the foot before the debut of the new movie last year in the Chinese language Group Toupai experience is the only quick he can quickly grow.
Text Zuming very amiable man, commendable of his father and the style of writing like a high status in the Chinese film and television industry, and he gave me a boy next door cordial feeling if not his father's words, I think the average person is not He produces a sense of distance.
The text Zuming continue shown me a smile of thanks, and now his whole person more relaxed, then gradually up to tell the truth, his eyes are really small, and laughed when narrowed linear lovely shape, like the foot of his father writing style Big Brother light conversation, I think the others was quite good, can be a step towards, but unfortunately I do not what time, otherwise, I really want to find a place to brew a cup of tea and he Cuxitanxin.
Time goes by, the casual chat soon is to turn to the time I had to sing, television staff has made a special trip to the lounge to remind me.
Spring Festival concert, you do not need to explain to your name, and do not need to make management more greetings language simply sing it, put your best foot forward manifested.
After the concert, my position is located toward the parents kneeling down, and then for all the New Year's posture, suddenly rang site
From the applause squally showers, TV viewers can only see my New Year's posture, rather than know I worship the true purpose of praising my sincere blessing for the people of the whole country, even hesitate to kneel , suddenly my voice

No comments:

Post a Comment